NOTE: The first year examination of Preview, Pre-Engineering, Pre-Medical and 11+1+3 courses conducted by the University, 10+2 examination of Higher Secondary Board is also valid as equivalent to Intermediate examination. If the student has passed the Higher Secondary Examination instead of High School, then 50% of the percentage of marks obtained by him will be counted .
8 Marks for a N.C.C. cadet holding "B" certificate / G-1 certificate The merit list will be prepared by adding the following marks where permissible along with the calculation of educational qualification marks, provided that the aggregate of the additional marks shall not exceed 17 marks
1. 5 marks for participating in the state level competition as a member of the regional level team
2. NCC “C” certificate / G-2 passed cadets will be awarded 8 marks.
3. NCC "B" certificate/G-1 certificate will be awarded 6 marks.
4. NCC cadets who have worked for 240 hours and attended 2 camps but did not pass any examination will be awarded 3 marks.
5. Son/Daughter of Freedom Fighter (Unmarried) or Grandson/Grandson will be awarded 5 marks.
1. To participate in Inter-University competition as a member of University team will be awarded 5 Marks.
2. NCC "C" Certificate / G-2 Passed Cadet NCC Certificate / G-2 Passed Cadet will be awarded 8 Marks.
3. Certificate / G-1 certificate holder cadets will be awarded 6 marks.
4. 5 marks will be awarded for 240 hours of work in NSS and completing at least 1 camp.
5. A member of Rovers Rangers at college level who has participated in a rally at university level will be awarded 5 marks.
1. Self-funded and serving in Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University and its affiliated colleges
Or a member of Rovers Rangers at the college level who has attended Inter-University. In respect of 1 to 4 above, the certificate given by the sports officer of the government or countersigned by the president of the university sports council committee / certificate issued by the NCC officer / NSS coordinator / Coordinator for Rovers Rangers (Rovers Rangers) Only the certificate issued by him will be valid.
Contractual Lecturers of the Institute and spouses/daughters of only permanent professors and employees retired and spouses/sons/daughters of permanent employees of local projects in the Faculty of Agriculture will be awarded
17 marks .
2. Serving or retired officers or other ranks in the Indian Army Spouse/son-daughter only (unmarried) will be awarder 10 marks .
3. Sons/daughters of the martyrs/widows of Operation Vijay of Kargil will be awarded 17 marks in admission.