Students desirous of admission in the college can be obtained from the college by paying the price of Rs.100/-.
The desired information should be clearly filled in the application form attached at the end of the prospectus.
*It is mandatory to attach the following documents with the application form. Verification of the mark sheets of the last passing examinations and two copies of the certificate of high school (Sanad) and mark sheet
and degree up to graduation classes is mandatory.*
* Through the entrance examination conducted by the university, 85 percent of the
students and 15 percent from the manager's quota will be admitted.*
* Character certificate of the previous institution. *
* If the applicant is not a student of Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur, then the relevant university
Immigration Certificate of * SC, ST, OBC and handicapped certificate.*
According to the university admission rules, students falling in the following category will not be eligible for admission.
* Have ever been expelled from any school. *
* Have been punished by the court for any offence. *
* Caught and punished using any unfair means. *
* Registered by the police for an offense or have a case pending against you in court. *
* If there is a teacher in a private school / Shikshamitra in a government school. *